This residential facility for male students of Wilson College is situated within the campus and accommodate 55 residents. As the name suggests, Saint Andrew’s House is more than a residential facility as we strive to provide a family atmosphere irrespective of your background.
1. Television with cable and satellite connection is provided in the recreational and dining hall.
2. A multi- station Gymnasium is provided on the first floor.
3. Facilities for Indoor games such as table tennis, carom, chess are provided with intra- hostel tournaments held during the academic year.
4. Facilities for Outdoor games such as basketball, football and volleyball are arranged within the campus.
5. A media centre with multi-media computers and internet connection is available for the residents for free of charge but with time limitation.
6. Two washing machines with 100% dryers are available for the residents for laundry purpose, charges of which are collected with the term fees.
7. Buffet style (veg and non-veg) dinning service is available for all residents.
8. Token operation coffee machine is available round the clock.
9. Telephone facility is provided to receive incoming calls. An individual room bell system is provided to alert and call the resident.
10. Hot water is available in morning and evening hours.
11. Andrew’s Vision Centre: A Centre for visually challenged is equipped with different assistive technology designed specially for the visually challenged.
12. ATM, Civil Service Study Centre with well equipped library are situated in the hostel.
13. Hostel organizes seminars and short-term job oriented courses to equip residents to enhance their responsibility.
14. To motivate and encourage residents to excel in academic as well as extra- curricular activities a number of awards have been instituted.
Saint Andrew’s House,
Mumbai 400 007
Tel: (+91) 022 – 236333822